Want to work at the LAB?
We're always looking for talented, enthusiastic, and charming people to join the team on an occasional/part time basis. If you're thinking of applying, here's what's available right now:
Baking Teacher: Can you teach desserts, while also thinking on your feet and hosting a great party?!
- 2-3 years of baking/pastry training or work experience necessary
- Availability on weekends, 2-3 times per month
- The Lincoln Apartment Bakery is about more than just learning desserts, it's about a fun group experience. You'll be teaching desserts, as well as essentially hosting and entertaining a group. You'll need to be great with people, and excellent at on-the-spot problem solving. You're chatty, funny, and playful, full of kitchen tip and tricks, but also able to keep an eye on the oven, class timing, and safety of students, while dealing with any unexpected issues that come up during the class.
- Fluent English essential. French is an asset.
- Send an email using the form below explaining in detail why you're perfect for the position.
"Cleaning for Classes" Program
If you'd like to earn free classes at the Lincoln Apartment Bakery, join our pool of cleaners!
-Flexible schedule, usually evenings and weekends, once or twice a month.
- 2 hours of cleaning in exchange for a workshop of your choice (space permitting)
- Cleaning happens during classes, so you can listen in and pick up tips and tricks!
- Tasks include organizing ingredients, washing dishes, folding bakery boxes, emptying garbage, mopping floors, cleaning equipment and appliances.
- Repeat as often as you like
-Fill in the form below to apply